knit a squillion; week five

Sep 7, 2011

yet again, i've managed to only make one square in a week. i'm telling you what, having an adorable infant at home can make it hard to want to knit as much!


it has also apparently sucked away my desire to take decent photos!

in all seriousness, i have been knitting quite a bit - just not squares. a thing or two for Owen, a thing or two for charity, and a bunch of things for the shop ... hopefully for a large update next week! squares however, have not made it onto my needles as much as i'd like. hopefully i can remedy that over the next few days, and also get back into the swing of taking better photos again!

i set a goal of knitting 10 squares a month for Knit A Square. in august, i managed to knock out 17, so i'm ahead of the game still. with just one square so far in september however, i've got a ways to go if i want to reach this month's goal!

in the meantime, how has your square knitting been going? are you reaching your monthly goals?





{This is charity knit 279/10,000. I'm knitting 10,000 items for charity in my lifetime as part of my Ten Thousand Project.}



1 comment :

  1. The squares are going well for me. I am halfway done with my goal of 25 for the year. I am excited to see how many more I can make in addition to that 25!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram