knit a squillion october update

Nov 9, 2011


October square knitting went ... not as well as i had planned, to be honest! i had huge hopes of working up far more than ten squares, but ended up below that goal.


seven squares is nothing to shake a stick at, to be sure, but it is also not enough to get me to my goal of ten squares a month, or 120 squares over the course of a year. so i'm making a big change -

i'm going to start crocheting my squares instead of knitting them.

Knit A Square accepts crochet items as well as knitted ones, so this switch won't affect my donating in any way. and because i know i can crochet squares faster than i can knit them, i'm hopeful i'll be able to start cranking out at least ten a month going forward.

how many squares did you all knit in October? what are you doing to help ensure you reach your goals, and how are you making changes to your plans along the way?




{These are charity knits 311 - 317 / 10,000. I'm knitting 10,000 items for charity in my lifetime as part of my Ten Thousand Project.}

Post a Comment

Instagram