Jack's first birthday

Apr 11, 2012





Last Saturday we headed a few minutes away from home to attend Jack's first birthday. Owen is so lucky that he's got a friend just a few months older than he is! Jack and Owen already love having play dates, and I can't wait until they get big enough to actually play WITH each other instead of just next to one another.

I have so many ridiculously cute photos of Owen, Jack, and the two other little ones that were at the party - playing with balloons, playing with Jack's toys, trying to be corralled together for a group photo - I'll be passing many of them on to the other moms (I don't feel comfortable sharing other kids' photos in this space without permission) as fast as I can.

If this party was any hint at what Owen's first birthday party will be like in just a few short months, I already can't wait!

Post a Comment

Instagram