Hat-Tember 14

Sep 14, 2012




pattern: Basic Beanie from Sweet Kiwi Crochet  
yarn: I Love This Yarn (Hobby Lobby) in burnt pumpkin; 135 yards (about 1/3 a skein)  
hook: size I-9 / 5.5 mm

The top picture? That's how we spend a good chunk of our days lately. Owen's turned into quite the acrobat (in his own mind at least!) and he loves to flip upside down, backwards, and over shoulders, couches and coffee tables!

Hope you have a happy weekend! Owen and I will be watching the Huskers, hopefully seeing Dad and Owen's cousin Joshua, who will be AT THE GAME!

 //

I'm crocheting a hat a day for Hat-tember 2012! Each hat will be donated to the Chicago Food Pantry's annual holiday kid's party, and I'm attempting to raise $750 for Pencils Of Promise at the same time!

Help me reach $750 this month by sponsoring this hat for just $25 - the cost of sending a child to school for a full year through Pencils Of Promise!

Post a Comment

Instagram