Bubble Hats in Red and Black

Mar 14, 2013


pattern: The Bubble Hat, by Vridd Vrang (free Ravelry download)  
yarn: I Love This Yarn by Hobby Lobby (117 yards for black hat, 138 yards for red hat)  
needles: size US 9 / 5.5mm 16" circulars and dpns

While I don't sell hats very often anymore, I do on occasion make a hat for sale for someone I know. I never charge enough, and I say no more than I say yes. But these two hats made it through the filter, as a friend's mom asked so kindly I couldn't say no!

 Bubble Hats are a fun and fast knit, and with every one I make I know I'll have to make more. They slouch just right, which you can't see this time because I didn't get time to model them before sending them off to the recipient. But trust me when I say they slouch just the perfect amount, keeping your ears warm while not hugging your hair. Love!

Post a Comment

Instagram