Naomi Hat

Feb 11, 2015

I've been knitting with my Invisible Children hat pattern for years now, and recently I decided I wanted to make one with a super bulky yarn. So I re-worked the pattern just a bit to accommodate chunkier yarn and needles, and re-named it Naomi (to keep things from being too confusing).

For those who love the look of a garter stitch brim, this slouchy hat is for you! The thick yarn helps the hat work up super fast, and will definitely keep you warm as the wind blows!

Free pattern after the jump!


YARN 

1 skein Loops & Threads Cozy Wool (50% acrylic, 50% wool; 90y / 82m per 127g)

NEEDLES 

US 11 / 8.0 mm 16” circular needle
US 15 / 10.0 mm 16” circular needle
US 15 / 10.00 mm double pointed needles

NOTIONS 

Darning needle for weaving in ends
Stitch Marker

GAUGE 

8 sts x 12 rows = 4" in stockinette

FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 

15” circumference, 11” from brim to top


BUY THIS PATTERN NOW

1 comment :

Instagram