Using Up My Eco+ Wool

Jul 6, 2015


I've had four skeins of Cascade Eco+ wool in my yarn stash for almost a year now. Two grey skeins, one hot pink skein, and one bright green skein. I've used bits of the two grey skeins making a few hats, but each Eco+ skein is almost 500 yards, so there's still SO. MUCH. YARN. left for me to use!

I decided the only way to get this yarn out of my stash and made into wearables for charity was to get myself onto Ravelry and figure out what other people were doing with their Eco+. I found so many amazing patterns, I ended up making a Pinterest board filled with over 30 patterns that would be amazing with this yarn!

Above are a few of the patterns I found that are super wonderful, and would look amazing in this yarn!

1. Sequoia by Alegria DaSilva
2. Quick Cable Slouch Hat by Azure
3. Calorimetry by Kathryn Schoendorf
4. Gale by Alicia Plummer
5. Twenty Ten Cardigan by Veera Välimäki
6. Quincy by Jared Flood

For more yarny inspiration, check out the full Pinterest board! And I'll be sharing my finished Eco+ projects over the next few weeks ... I can't wait!!

Post a Comment

Instagram