MAKE | GIVE | REPEAT

Sep 3, 2015


I'm so excited to share this fun new website I'm collaborating on with Heather Walpole of Ewe Ewe Yarns!!

MAKE | GIVE | REPEAT is designed to be a hub for charity knitters! We feature charities that accept handmade items for donation, as well as knit and crochet patterns that are perfect for charity making! With so many amazing and generous crafters around the world, Heather and I wanted to have a space dedicated to helping you get the most bang for your charity crafting time - patterns you can use on repeat and donate to a variety of charities, along with charities that not only LOVE receiving handmade items but are always looking for more fill our blog pages!

As the site grows, you'll be able to search for just about anything you want!! Looking for a charity that needs hats? We've got you covered! Looking for the perfect charity-friendly cowl patterns? We've got you covered!


As an added bonus, my darling friend Jen Geigley is offering up a free digital copy of her new book Weekend!! Weekend is full of amazing knits, every single one of which is perfect for charity crafting - I've already got big plans for most of the patterns to be on my needles this winter, and I'm hoping that many of you will join in on crafting from her ridiculously fun book! Visit the blog to enter to win Weekend - the giveaway is open until Friday evening!!

2 comments :

  1. I love this! This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for providing a way for me to continue to give away my charity hats. I have a box almost ready to send to Hats and More for Syria.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram