Jun 12, 2017

Book Lists - From Other Places

There are a few great places to find GLBT reading lists this month ...


First, there's Bustle, which shared a list of 12 essential non-fiction books to read. I thought I'd read a bunch of great GLBT non-fiction in my day, but it turns out I've read NONE of these 12!


Same goes, unfortunately, for the Pride Month Reading List 2016 from the National Book Org. Well, not totally true. I've read ONE book from the YA list - Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda, which is one of my favorite books ever.


The ALA has a great resource page, full of posters and flyers you can download, as well as links to lists of great award-winning books!


All in all, I've got a bunch of reading to do - I've already downloaded a few of these books to my Kindle so I have some good reading on my 40th birthday celebration vacation, and will report back with what I read, and what I loved and why!





1 comment: